My Guide Website?
1-Hour Sightseeing Segway Tour
Barri de La Ribera https://www.myguidebarcelona.com/events/1-hour-sightseeing-segway-tour
Barcelona: 1-Hour Sightseeing Segway Tour
- Enjoy a panoramic view of Barcelona's coast from Port Olympic
- Ride through the Old Town areas along Port Vell
- See the monument to Columbus at the bottom of Las Ramblas
- Segway along the seafront promenade of the marina
DescriptionExperience the beauty of Barcelona by Segway on a 1-hour sightseeing tour of the Old Port, seafront promenades and historic Gothic Quarter. Following a short training session on the easy-to-operate, self-balancing vehicles, start by riding through the Gothic Quarter (Barri Gòtic), famous for its 4th-century Roman Wall and magnificent cathedral. Glide down to the seafront to see the yachts and beaches of the Mediterranean coast. Enjoy a panoramic view from the ground floor terrace of the W Hotel, before riding past the beaches of Barceloneta. Go to the Olympic harbor, before a ride through Parc de la Ciutadella to the Arc de Triomf, built as the main entrance to the 1888 Universal Exhibition. Learn how vast areas of La Ribera were demolished to create the city’s only green space for decades, before riding your Segway back to the meeting point.
IncludesSegway training session Complimentary photo service Helmet rental Raincoat (in case of rain) Free bottle of mineral water
- The minimum age for Segway riding is 16 years old. This is set by Barcelona City Council. Children under 16 can join a tour on e-bikes (Xiaomi) instead
- Participants must weigh 35 to 130 kg (75 to 286 lbs) to ride a Segway
- Trainers will teach you safe Segway driving basics before the tour starts
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory and all helmet sizes are provided free of charge
- Please note that the number of tour participants can reach up to 30 people at a time, but this will be divided into small groups of 6 people or less. Each small group will have a guide