- Visit Cadaques, the fishing village that inspired Dali's art
- Explore the surreal Dali Museum at Figueres
- Tour the hidden bays and inlets of the wild Costa Brava
- Take a privileged tour of Dalí's private home in Port Lligat
- End the day in Platja de Castel, one of the area’s most beautiful beaches
This full-day tour from Barcelona follows in the tracks of the surrealist genius Salvador Dalí, exploring the landscape that inspired his art. You’ll visit his favourite haunts and secret hideaways, as well as the legendary Dali Museum at Figueres and his former home near Cadaqués.
Go from Barcelona to Figueres, where you’ll visit Dalí’s birthplace and the extraordinary museum dedicated to his work. Dalí wanted visitors to see his massive collection as a “whole,” so there are no catalogues and the work is not displayed in any organized manner.
From Sep 1st - Jun 30th, the tour continues to the beautiful coastal village of Cadaqués, famous for its whitewashed Mediterranean houses and narrow streets. With its charming bay, it is one of the most picturesque villages on the Costa Brava. What is particularly stunning is the dramatic scenery on the drive there.
For lunch, you can enjoy local seafood specialties at one of the numerous terraces, or grab a sandwich and relax on the beach. You’ll soon understand why Cadaqués inspired Dalí and so many other artists.
Travel up the coast to the smaller village of Port Lligat, where Dalí sought the peace and quiet that truly inspired him.
From Jul 1st - Aug 31st, the tour leaves Figueres for a delightful medieval coastal town where you can find lunch in one of the many local or traditional restaurants, before heading to Pubol Castle, once the home of Dalí and his wife Gala, located in the village of the same name.
Transportation by air-conditioned minibus
Dalí Museum entry tickets
Dalí house visit (September 1-June 30)
Medieval village and Pubol Castle visit (July 1-August 31)
- The visit to Dalí's private home in Port Lligat is only available from January 2 to June 30 and September 1 to December 31
- The Platja de Castel beach is only available during Summer
- From July 1 to August 31 there will be a visit to Castell de Gala in Púbol
- Lunch is not included, but the tour will stop at places where you’ll find a range of lunch options to suit all budgets
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear suitable for the weather. It is recommended to bring sun protection
- During the summer months, please remember to bring suitable beach and swim wear
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund