My Guide Website?
2.5-Hour Gaudí Segway Tour12 Reviews
Discover the best of Catalan modernism, including Gaudí's best works on a guided Segway tour. This photogenic route will take you along the heart of Barcelona as you learn about the city's unique architecture and style.
- Visit the famous unfinished Sagrada Familia church by Gaudí
- Ride along the lustrous Passeig de Gracia on a Segway
- See the peculiar facades of Casa Milà and Casa Batlló
DescriptionThis Gaudí-inspired Segway tour takes you on a trip through the more recent history of Barcelona, leading through two of the city's central districts: Eixample and Vila de Gràcia. Starting at the famous Arc de Triomf on the Lluís Companys avenue, this itinerary introduces many of Barcelona's main attractions. It includes the famous architecture created by Anonti Gaudí: the Sagrada Familia, the Casa Batlló and the Casa Milà (La Pedrera) on Passeig de Gracia, one of Barcelona's most celebrated boulevards. You will also visit lesser-known modernist icons designed by great architects like Josep Puig i Cadafalch and Lluís Domènech i Montaner. Among them are buildings like the Casa Fuster, Casa de les Punxes or the Casa Amattler, a luxurious property in Eixample commissioned by a wealthy chocolate tycoon in 1898. Another highlight of the tour is La Monumental, the last bullfighting arena where bullfights were held before being banned by the Catalonian parliament. Additionally to the Eixample district, this tour also takes you on a quick escape to the main square of the Gràcia district, the Plaza de la Vila de Gràcia. Interestingly, the district originally was not connected to Barcelona's old town, La Ciutat Vella, which is comprised of the Gothic quarter, the Born, the Raval and the neighbourhood next to the beach, La Barceloneta. It was established in the 17th century and remained an independent municipality until being formally annexed by Barcelona in 1897. On the square you will witness the distinctive bell tower and the former city hall, La casa de la Vila de Gràcia. Being one of Barcelona's most picturesque and cosmopolitan districts, Gràcia is home to the city's young bohemian scene. It consists of low buildings and small alleys full of local shops, restaurants and small art galleries, the type of vibrant local infrastucture Barcelona has become famous for.
IncludesSegway i2 Helmet Guide Training 1 drink Safety equipment Insurance
- Due to local regulations for Segways, the minimum age for Segway tour participants in Barcelona is 16 years. Younger participants can join the tour on high-end electric bicycles at discounted rates • Small groups: 2-6 people per guide. To enhance safety and due to local regulations for Segways, bigger groups are split up and accompanied by several guides • Riders must be able to make motions similar to climbing and descending stairs without assistance • Riders must be at least 110cm tall, and weigh between 35-120 kg and not exceed 120kg.
- It is strongly recommended pregnant women do not participate in any Segway activities for their own safety and that of their child • Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended. In winter warm, water-resistant clothing and gloves are recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now