3-Hour Barcelona Segway Tour XXL96 Reviews
Enjoy a guided 3-hour sightseeing trip in Barcelona while riding a Segway. Discover the urban landscape of the old town, ride along the port, and see beaches and parks. Listen to your guide's explanations and get insider tips while cruising in the sun.
- Travel through Barcelona with ease on a Segway tour
- See the Gothic Quarter and the Roman ruins
- Ride along the Old Fishermen's District, the historical port, and the city beach
- Visit the Triumphal Arch and a variety of city parks
DescriptionTour Barcelona on a 3-hour Segway trip, starting in the heart of the ancient city center, the Gothic Quarter. After meeting your guide and completing a brief training session, set off down the streets lined with medieval palaces, artists' studios, and boutique shops. On the way to the seaside, discover old churches and remains of past ages. Then arrive at the foot of the Columbus Monument, where you will be able to enjoy a view of Barcelona's skyline in front of the 3 mountains surrounding the city: Montjuïc, Tibidabo, and Collserola. Continue toward the beach, riding through more modern areas with big spaces, and arriving at the Olympic Port. Make your way to the Parc de la Ciutadella, Barcelona's biggest city park, located in an ancient fortress. Pass by palm trees, Mediterranean plants, lakes, the world exhibition pavilions, a magnificent fountain, and a variety of centuries-old buildings. Finally visit the last highlight of this tour, the Triumphal Arch, which was constructed to be the main gate during the 1888 world exhibition.
IncludesSegway i2 Helmet Guide Training 1 drink Safety equipment Insurance
- Due to local regulations for Segways, the minimum age for Segway Tour participants in Barcelona is 16 years. Younger participants can join the tour on high end electric bicycles at discounted rates. Small groups: 2-6 people per guide. To enhance safety and due to local regulations for Segways, bigger groups are split up and accompanied by several guides. Riders must be able to make motions similar to climbing and descending stairs without assistance. Gliders must stand at least 110 centimeters in height, having a weight between 35-120.20 kilograms, and do not exceed 120.20 kilograms/265 lbs. It is strongly recommended that expectant mothers do not participate in any Segway activities for their own safety and that of their child. Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended. In winter warm, water resistant clothing and gloves are recommended.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability