My Guide Website?
Barcelona: 1.5-Hour City and Seafront Segway Tour123 Reviews
Segway the bike paths and seafront promenades of Barcelona on a 1.5-hour tour, and discover traditional beaches, urban art, and the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter. Get a panoramic view of the coast from the terrace of the Port Olympic.
- Segway along the seafront promenades of Barcelona to Port Vell
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Mediterranean coast from the Olympic Port
- Ride past the exotic plants of Parc de la Ciutadella
- See cutting-edge architecture and hi-tech buildings
- Explore the beautiful streets of the Old Town of Barcelona
DescriptionEnjoy a 1.5-hour group Segway tour of Barcelona, with full Segway and helmet rental, and Segway training session before your start. Experience the Mediterranean breeze as you Segway the city’s sidewalks and bike paths for maximum comfort and safety. See the massive cruise ships come in to dock, and glide past the sandy beaches and palm trees of the seafront promenade. Venture down the narrow lanes of the Gothic Quarter, and discover the Barcelona of the Middle Ages and Roman ear. Continue towards the marina to see the gleaming yachts of the rich and famous, and enjoy a panoramic view from the observation deck of the Olympic Port. Continue past the former fishing enclave of Barceloneta, and Segway by the side of the beaches to Port Olimpic. Next, travel through Parc de la Ciutadella, where you can explore this beautiful botanical garden to find its hidden gems.
IncludesSegway training session Helmet Raincoat (if needed) Bottled water
- The minimum age to ride the Segway is 16 years old. Those under 16 years old can instead join a tour on an e-bike (Xiaomi)
- Participants must weigh 35 to 130 kg (75 to 286 lbs) to ride a Segway
- Trainers will teach you safe Segway driving basics before the tour starts
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory and all helmet sizes are provided free of charge
- Please note that the number of tour participants can reach up to 30 people at a time, but this will be divided into small groups of 6 people or less. Each small group will have a guide
- Tips are not included