My Guide Website?
Barcelona: 1.5-Hour Old Town & Seafront Segway Tour27 Reviews
Get a first & quick impression of the city with this 1.5h Segway tour. Visit the city center and beaches sliding on a Segway. Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Barcelona.
- Explore Barcelona on a guided Segway Tour.
- Visit the old fishing district of La Barceloneta
- Be charmed by the beauty of Barcelona's seafront
- Discover Ciutadella Park & Arc de Triomf
DescriptionEnjoy a panoramic Segway Tour and explore Barcelona's seafront & city center on a Guided Segway Tour. Discover Las Ramblas, Columbus Monument and Port Vell. Visit the beaches & Barceloneta fisherman's district to better understand how the city was changed after the 1992 Olympic Games. Go inside the Ciutadella Park and learn about its history and the different scenarios that it has represented over time. Admire the Arc de Triomf, the main entrance to the 1888 Universal Exposition. Visit the old town as Born Market & Basilica de Santa María del Mar. Both, located in the Born district, one of the most typical districts in Barcelona, full of nice restaurants and all kinds of shops. Take note of the tips of your Guide! Back to the office, visit La Basilica de la Merçé, Patron Saint of Barcelona and ride along the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter. Enjoy a Segway Tour through the city center & seafront with a lot of fun for an unforgettable Barcelona Experience.
IncludesGuided Tour Bottle of water Personalized training Helmet Insurance
- Initial Training on how to use the Segway. Small groups: 2-6 people per guide. To enhance safety and due to local regulations for Segways, bigger groups are split up and accompanied by several guides Riders must be able to climbing and descending stairs without assistance Riders must be at least 150cm tall, and weigh between 35-130 kg.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€39.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today