Barcelona: 2-Hour e-Scooter Tour15 Reviews
An e-Scooter tour taking you along Barcelona's beaches to the Olympic Harbor. You will then move on to visit Ciutadella Park, before riding through the Old Harbor to the W Hotel.
- Enjoy the view of the beach at the Olympic Harbor
- Visit park Ciutadella, the largest and oldest park of Barcelona
- Find the main entrance to the park, Arc de Triomf
- Discover the direction that Christopher Columbus is pointing towards
- Take incredible pictures with the modern building of the W Hotel
DescriptionAfter meeting with your group at the rental site, your sight-seeing tour of Barcelona will begin. Your e-scooter will take you along the beaches to the Olympic Harbor. From there, you will visit the Ciutadella Park, where you will discover many interesting things such as the spectacular Cascada Monumental waterfall and the Parliament of Catalonia. Later on in your tour, you will see the iconic Arc de Triomf. You will then ride through the Old Harbor where many luxurious yachts are docked. Towards the conclusion of your tour, you will stop to admire the beautiful views of the new harbor of Barcelona, Marina-Vela. Further highlights encountered on this tour include the Christopher Columbus Monument and the W Hotel. At the conclusion of your scenic tour, you will return back to the point of origin, where you will return your e-scooters.
IncludesExperienced tour guide Helmets Free WiFi in the office Storage for your personal belongings Rain ponchos according to the weather Meals and drinks
- The minimum age for riding an e-scooter is 12
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now