My Guide Website?
Barcelona 2-Hour Gothic Walking Tour172 Reviews
Discover Barcelona's Gothic Quarter and the charm of its streets, squares, hidden corners and hundred-year-old buildings with expert guides who will take you, step by step, on a journey through history.
- Wander past important historic monuments such as the Saló del Tinell
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter
- Stroll through the Gothic areas of Barcelona, and discover the architecture
- Explore the Cathedral more closely with a fascinating visit to the cloister
- Have the chance to admire a part of the Diocesan Museum's art collection
DescriptionStroll through the Gothic Quarter, Barcelona's historical and political center. A fascinating walk through the streets, squares and hidden corners awaits you. You will discover the charms of its architecture, which bears witness to the splendor of the city during the Middle Ages. Immerse yourself in history and admire the remains of the old walled city of Barcelona, the columns of a Roman temple, the Cathedral, ancient palaces of kings and bishops. The historic center of the Gothic Quarter, containing a number of important monuments including the Saló del Tinell, the Capella de Santa Àgata and the Palau del Lloctinent: Gothic buildings which were an integral part of the Palau Major, the residence of the Catalan kings. Don't miss this tour which will show you a new side of Barcelona!
IncludesA local tour guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€25.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today