My Guide Website?
Barcelona: 2-Hour Mediterranean Sailing Tour9 Reviews
Enjoy a sailing trip off the coast of Barcelona on a modern sailing boat accompanied by a skipper. Relax and unwind as you sail on the Mediterranean and soak in the sunshine.
- Enjoy sailing in the sunshine with a fresh breeze, a free drink, and a small snack, while taking in the skyline of Barcelona
- Stop for a short swim and if you are lucky, spot a variety of local marine life
- Enjoy a small-group excursion and meet other travelers
DescriptionBoard the boat at Moll de la Marina, Port Olimpic at either 11:00 AM or 3:00 PM for a 2-hour sailing trip off the splendid coast of Barcelona. With a small group of no more than nine people and a personal skipper, take in the view of the Barcelona skyline from a different perspective. After a short safety instruction from the captain, drop the moorings and set sail from the port. Spot some of Barcelona’s onshore highlights immediately, including the enormous 'golden fish' and Barcelona’s twin towers. Sip your complimentary cold drink and a small snack, as the wind slowly pushes your yacht out to sea. Soak in the beautiful deep blue color of the Mediterranean and the sweeping view of Barcelona’s skyline and see, in a glance, how the city developed from the ancient times to today. Weather permitting, drop the anchor and enjoy a short swim. Perhaps you will get lucky and see the local aquatic wildlife, including moonfish and sunfish, turtles, dolphins, and perhaps even whales.
Includes2-hour sailing trip Professional skipper Drinks: water, soda, white and red wine, cava, and beers Snacks: crisps, olives, and nibbles
- The tour may be cancelled due to poor weather
- In the event of cancellation, your trip can be rescheduled or refunded