Barcelona: 2-Hour Medium Segway Tour85 Reviews
See the sights of Barcelona on a 2-hour Segway tour. Pass iconic landmarks and neighborhoods such as Las Ramblas, Barceloneta and the Gothic Quarter. See Mariscal's "La Gamba" and glide through the green spaces of the Parc de la Ciutadella.
- Explore some of Barcelona's most characteristic neighborhoods by Segway
- Glide through the old fishing district of Barceloneta
- Go to Parc de la Ciutadella and see the Arc de Triomf
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience in good company
DescriptionFollowing a training session on how to operate a 2-wheel self-balancing Segway, explore Port Vell and the Moll de la Fusta from a unique perspective. Continue to the Maremagnum shopping center where the Aquarium Barcelona is located. Glide through the former fishing village of Barceloneta. Then, head along the seafront promenade towards the dramatic W Hotel and Olympic Village. Admire hundreds of boats moored in one of the largest leisure ports in Europe. Leave Barcelona's Olympic Village and go to Parc de la Ciutadella to experience one of the city's most beautiful green spaces. See the magnificent Arc de Triomf at the park gates. Then, look at Mariscal’s large prawn sculpture of 'La Gamba' on the promenade. Admire the Baroque-style Basilica de la Mercé, dedicated to 'Our Lady of Mercy.'
IncludesSegway and helmet Personalized training session Guided service throughout the tour Bottle of water Accident and legal liability insurance Transfers Food
- Due to new local regulations, the minimum age for riding on Segway is 16 years old. Those under 16 years old can join the tour with a high-end electric bike for a special price
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability