Barcelona: 2-Hour Montjuïc Tour by Electric Scooter45 Reviews
Explore Montjuic Hill, one of Barcelona’s most spectacular sights and landmarks. Here you will find beautiful gardens, art galleries, museums and amazing views of the city, the port and the Mediterranean.
- Admire Barcelona from the top of Montjuïc
- Visit the Olympic Stadium and Montjuïc Castle
- Hear stories about the 1992 Olympic Games
DescriptionClimb aboard an electric scooter for a panoramic tour of Montjuïc and get unrivalled views of Barcelona and the Mediterranean Sea. Benefit from a short training session before you start your adventure at Plaça de la Mercè. Make your way along Avinguda del Paral·lel to Plaça d'Espanya. Then, ascend Montjuïc mountain with the assistance of your scooter's electric motor. Discover historic monuments, such as the Olympic Stadium and Montjuïc Castle. Take a short break at the Olympic Stadium to listen to stories about the 1992 Olympic Games. Then, journey through Montjuïc Cactus Park back towards the starting point.
IncludesElectric scooter Helmet Training on eScooter Guide Hotel pick-up and drop off Food
- There is a minimum weight of 40 kilograms
- Children under 22 kilograms can be accommodated on an eScooter with a child seat
- There is a maximum number of 6 people per guide
- It is recommended to dress comfortably and according to the weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability