My Guide Website?
Barcelona: 2-Hour Private City Highlights Kickstart Tour7 Reviews
Learn about Barcelona's diverse culture and history on a 2-hour private walking tour. Stroll through the streets of the Medieval Quarter, Gothic Quarter, and Born Quarter. Discover the most significant monuments and distinct architectural buildings.
- Experience the highlights of Barcelona on a guided walking tour
- Visit the Medieval, Gothic, and Born Quarter of Barcelona
- Marvel at the stunning church of Santa Maria del Mar
- Benefit from a fully customized private tour
- Receive tips from your local guide to get the most out of your stay in the city
DescriptionDiscover the essence of Barcelona on a 2-hour walking tour with a private guide. Wander through the most charming and fascinating quarters as you travel on a route that takes in the highlights of the city. Begin the tour with a walk through the Gothic Quarter and discover the narrow stone cobble streets which are steeped in history. Marvel at the elegant Plaza Real and the wonderful church of Santa Maria del Pi. Then, see the architectural contrast of Barcelona in the charming Born District, an area where you'll find distinctive examples of modern and ancient buildings. Visit the beautiful church of Santa Maria del Mar and learn about its interesting history of faith and devotion. Continue the tour to the medieval ruins of the Old Barcelona under the Born Market and get an insight into what life was like in Barcelona 300 years ago. In the end, receive recommendations from your guide so you can make the most of your visit to this beautiful city.
Includes2-hour private walking tour Local guide
- Children can participate in this tour free of charge