My Guide Website?
Barcelona: 2-Hour Shared Sailing Boat Tour4 Reviews
Enjoy a sunny day on the sea with a cold beer or a glass of cava. Take a dip in the ocean in front of the skyline of Barcelona.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the Barcelona skyline from the sea
- Learn the basics of sailing in a small group
- Stop to explore the sea by snorkeling
DescriptionBoard a sailing boat to visit the coast and sail to Port Vell, passing by the famous Barceloneta beach and the famous W Hotel. Head out to enjoy the silence of the Mediterranean Sea. Relax, enjoy the view comfortably as you recline with a glass of cava, wine or a cool soda. It's a fantastic experience to share! Make the most of an intimate moment for you, your friends or your family. Relax on board, enjoy the sun and the coast of Barcelona from the sea. During the activity, the crew will explain the history of the Barcelona coast and its most emblematic buildings, and if the weather permits, take the unique chance to stop the boat and enjoy a swim at sea, or even a snorkeling adventure.
IncludesAll expenses boat and fees Insurance Cleaning fee Skipper and deckhand Live commentary on board Snacks Welcome drink (glass of cava, wine, soda) Seasonal fruits Free Wi-Fi Paddle board, SUP Snorkel equipment Fuel Music
- This is a shared tour, not a private experience
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late- or non-arrival
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- There is a possibility of cancellation due to meteorological issues. You will be offered an alternative or full refund.