My Guide Website?
Barcelona: 24 or 48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour9042 Reviews
Visit Barcelona at your own pace aboard a double-decker red bus, with two different routes available. Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you wish through the day with a single ticket.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barcelona: Besalú & Medieval Towns Tour with Hotel Pickup
- Barcelona: Helicopter, Walking, and Sailing 360º City Tour
- Barcelona: Gothic Quarter Smartphone Audio Walking Tour
- Barcelona: Castelldefels Castle Ticket with Audio Guide
- PortAventura and Ferrari Land: Full-Day Trip from Barcelona
- Set your own pace on a hop-on and hop-off sightseeing tour of Barcelona
- Take two routes with the same ticket and see more of the city
- View Sagrada Família, a Roman Catholic basilica in the Gothic and Art Nouveau styles
- Stop at Parc Güell, a garden complex and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Walk through Port Olímpic, the marina that hosted sailing events during the 1992 Summer Olympics
DescriptionSee the best of Barcelona on a double-decker hop-on hop-off bus tour. Get access to two routes with one ticket for a complete sightseeing experience. Each route has an approximate duration of 2 hours. Take a complimentary map to help you decide where you want to go and enjoy audio commentary. In addition to the open top, the buses also have an electric roof on top for use in the event of rain. The buses are adapted for people with limited mobility and are fitted with anatomical seats and heating on both decks. They also have an attendant aboard to help you with anything you may need. East Route • Plaça de Catalunya • Port Vell • Museu d'Història de Catalunya • La Barceloneta • Port Olímpic • Poble Nou - Zoo • Teatre Nacional - Auditori • Glories- Torre Agbar • Sagrada Familia Cathedral • Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau • Park Güell • Tibidabo • La Pedrera • Casa Batlló West Route • Plaça Catalunya • Arc de Triomf • El Born- Ciutadella-zoo • Passeig Colom • World Trade Center • Jardines de Miramar • Fundació Joan Miró • Anella Olímpica • Mnac (Museo Nacional de Catalunya) • Poble Espanyol • Caixa Fòrum-Pavelló Mies Van Der Rohe • Plaça d'Espanya • Estació de Sants • Spotify Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona) • Plaça Pius XII-Palau Reial - Pavellons Guell-Monestir de Pedralbes • L'illa diagonal • Avinguda Diagonal • La Pedrera • Casa Batlló • Plaça Catalunya
IncludesTransport by air-conditioned coach Audio guide in 15 languages City map with a detailed guide of the routes and their stops Discount booklet Multilingual stewardess on board
- Barcelona City Tour operates with departures from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (last return) and with a frequency of 30 minutes approximately between buses at the stops
- The Hop-On Hop-Off has a duration of 2 hours approx. per each route
- There can be long lines, even in the morning
- The itinerary is subject to change due to events being celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sports and cultural events, official acts, etc.) or force majeure reasons
- Animals are not allowed on board except for guide dogs