Barcelona: 3.5-Hour Bike Tour with Spanish Tapas
See the best of Barcelona on a 3.5-hour bike tour, and get off the beaten track to experience the city more like a local. Meander the cobbled streets of the Gothic Quarter, admire the Modernisme buildings of L’Eixample, and end with a typical tapas lunch.
- See the highlights of Barcelona by bike
- Marvel at the mix of medieval and modern architecture
- Savor a selection of Spanish tapas in a typical city center tapas bar
- Learn the history of Barcelona
- Admire the squares, parks, and the beach while you ride
DescriptionExperience Barcelona on 2 wheels on a fun 3-hour bike tour of the city’s must-see sights and lesser known attractions, and cruise past iconic monuments in the Barri Gotic, such as the Gothic Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia. Go to the Parc de la Ciutadella in Ciutat Vella, established in the 19th century at Barcelona’s only central green space. Cycle off the typical tourist routes, and discover some of the quiet squares of El Born and the Barri Gotic. Admire the modern developments along the coastline, including the Olympic Village, built for the 1992 Summer Olympics. Cycle past some of the manmade beaches as an expert biking guide explains the city’s history, keeping you safe and sound as you go. End at a typical tapas bar in the city center, and savor the flavors of Spain with a tasting of 4 different tapas.
IncludesBike rental English-speaking guide Bottle of water Spanish tapas Helmets Liability insurance
- Children less than 48 pounds (22 kilograms) can travel in a child's bike seat, attached to the back of the bike
- This tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now