Barcelona: 3.5-Hour Sips, Sites & Bites Food & History Tour3 Reviews
Join a 3.5-hour tasting journey, including a little bit of history as you walk through medieval streets and alleyways of the Gothic, Born and Barceloneta neighborhoods. Enjoy local places, a very cozy wine cellar, a family-run bar and much more!
- Tour the medieval Barri Gotic and El Born neighborhoods, full of fascinating legends and stories
- Visit 4 local family-owned taverns and tapas bars and enjoy delicious traditional Catalan dishes
- Learn about the interesting history of each place
- Enjoy 9 to 10 mouthwatering tastings and 4 different local drinks
DescriptionJoin a 2000-year magical journey through two of the most vibrant neighborhoods, Barri Gotic and El Born. Your passionate, knowledgeable guide will bring the history of Barcelona to life on your 3.5-hour tasting journey. During your tour, mix history with the traditions of the neighborhoods you explore with wonderful, authentic food like the legendary pan con tomate (bread with tomato), patatas bravas (fried potatoes with sauces) and much more. Try an assortment of locally made cheeses, cured meats, and heavenly house sparkling wine and cava, the classic vermouth, some of the best regional red and white wines, and the refreshing clara, a truly delicious drink. Experience the best of both worlds, with incredible food and 2000 years of history, all rolled into one amazing tour. Immerse yourself in the medieval streets and alleyways of the old Roman city of Barcino, nowadays Barcelona. Explore some fantastic hidden family-run restaurants, bodegas and taverns. Make wonderful, unique memories of Barcelona’s tastes and smells that will linger long after your trip is over.
Includes9-10 tastings, including: Spanish ham, sausages, regional cheeses, pa amb tomàquet (bread with tomato), patatas bravas (fried potatoes), croquettes, banderillas, fried 'pescaditos', and more Rose, white wine, sparkling wine, cava, vermouth, or clara Water Gratuities
- Suitable for those who do not drink alcohol
- If you enjoy your tour and feel that you receive a great service from your guide, it is customary and much appreciated to leave a tip at the end of the tour; the standard gratuity in the tour industry is 10-15%
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now