My Guide Website?
Barcelona 3-h Bike Tour and optional lunch at Hard Rock Cafe22 Reviews
Discover the delights of Barcelona on a 3-hour guided bike tour. See attractions, such as the Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Olympic Marina, and Sagrada Família, as you enjoy the excitement and freedom of exploring the city on 2 wheels.
- Discover Barcelona by bike
- Cycle along bike lanes and pedestrian streets, just like a local
- Enjoy a half-day tour suitable for all ages
- Upgrade to an optional lunch at the Hard Rock Café
- Bike along the beaches of Barceloneta
- See the Sagrada Familia and other Gaudi gems
DescriptionExplore Barcelona by bike with a team of guides that will fill you in on its historic background, and tell you about everyday life in the energetic city. You will see many of its main landmarks on the relaxing 3-hour tour, giving you an overview of the rich culture and diversity of the modern city. Departing from the central Plaça de Catalunya, you will head down the city’s narrow streets using bike lanes and pedestrianized roads, visiting attractions such as the Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA), Rambla del Raval, Plaça Reial, Plaça Sant Jaume, Barcelona City Hall, Plaça Sant Felip Neri, Cathedral, and the Roman Walls. You will head down to the beaches of Port Vell and Barceloneta, see the Olympic Marina and Olympic Village, and cycle through the greenery of Ciutadella Park. You will also take in some of the sights of the L’Eixample with its wide Modernist streets and buildings, such as the Sagrada Família, Passeig de Gracia, Casa Batlló, Casa Milà and Plaça de Catalunya. You can then opt to end the tour with a lively lunch at the Hard Rock Café on Plaça de Catalunya should you desire.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Bottle of water + drink on the beach Basket for personal items Helmets and child seats free
- Children under 15 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Departure Point: Plaça de Catalunya, at the door of the Hard Rock Cafe. Metro L1 or L3, Plaça de Catalunya. You should arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour begins. (Look for the guide in the red T-shirt)