My Guide Website?
Barcelona: 3-Hour Bike Tour with Spanish Tapas
Get off the beaten track to experience the city like a local. Enjoy a nice relaxed ride and finish up by having some wine and cava paired with some tapas at a local restaurant.
- See the highlights of Barcelona by bike
- Marvel at the mix of medieval and modern architecture
- Savor a selection of Spanish tapas in a typical city center tapas bar
- Learn the history of Barcelona
- Admire the squares, parks, and the beach while you ride
DescriptionExperience Barcelona on 2 wheels on a fun 3-hour bike tour of the city’s must-see sights and lesser known attractions, and cruise past iconic monuments in the Born area, such as La Basílica de Santa Maria del Mar. Go to the Parc de la Ciutadella in Ciutat Vella, established in the 19th century at Barcelona’s only central green space. Cycle off the typical tourist routes, and discover some of the quiet squares of El Born and the Barri Gotic. Admire the modern developments along the coastline, including the Olympic Village, built for the 1992 Summer Olympics. Cycle past some of the manmade beaches as an expert biking guide explains the city’s history, keeping you safe and sound as you go. End at a typical tapas bar in the city center, and savor the flavors of Spain with a tasting of some tapas paired with wine and cava.
IncludesBike rental English-speaking guide Bottle of water Spanish tapas Helmets Liability insurance
- Children less than 48 pounds (22 kilograms) can travel in a child's bike seat, attached to the back of the bike
- This tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old