My Guide Website?
Barcelona 3-Hour Discover Gaudí GoCar Tour26 Reviews
Easy to drive, the funky yellow cars are the fun way to discover this amazing city. The custom GPS system shows you the route and the GoCar will talk, telling you stories about the sights around you.
- Drive past Gaud's most iconic buildings
- Visit Camp Nou, FC Barcelona's home ground
- Take in panoramic views of the city from Mount Tibidabo
DescriptionA fun 3 hours seeing some of the fabulous creations of Barcelona's most famous son. The biggies are there of course, Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, La Pedrera and Casa Battlo, but this tour also makes sure you see Torre Bellesguard and the wonderful Dragon's Gate. Since you are 'up this way' the tour has also included a loop in the foothills of Tibidabo, high above the city and a drive past one of the most famous soccer stadiums in the world, FC Barcelona's Camp Nou. Before you head home, there is a scoot down Las Ramblas and a wee peek at the Mediterranean sea. All top stuff!
IncludesElectric GoCar with unlimited mileage Third-party insurance GPS navigation system Tax
- You must be at least 21 years old to drive and 7 years old to be a passenger
- You must have a driving license valid in Spain
- You must make a deposit of €300 in the form of a credit card or cash
- 1 Electric GoCar seats 2 people
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€50.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today