Barcelona: 3-Hour Esoteric, Spiritual & Historical Tour5 Reviews
Unveil the "other" history of Barcelona and meet the soul and the spirit of this magical city. Be shown the mysteries of Barcelona.
- Learn about Western esoterica and spirituality in a 2000 year-old city
- Stroll around the Gothic Quarter for a feel of the medieval city
- Find Templar and Mason symbols in the cathedral
- Discover the amazing stories of the Jewish community, famous rabbis and Kabbalist schools
- Enjoy a magical city full of dragons and hermetic symbolism
DescriptionDiscover the unknown Barcelona and walk through 2000 years of history and spirituality. Romans, Visigoths, Jews, counts, sailors, merchants and people from all over the Mediterranean walked these streets. You'll see medieval churches, incredible modern architecture… but there's also a legendary and mystical Barcelona, a story of Templars, Freemasons and Cabalists that resists being forgotten and claims its footprint in the history to be understood. Let's take a walk around the Gothic Quarter and discover old Roman Barcino, the flourishing and powerful medieval Barcelona with the old Jewish “call” (Catalan term for a Jewish quarter) and the great emergence of Kabbalah in Catalonia. You'll unveil the remains of the Templars. See the Templar and Masonic symbols in the Gothic cathedral, an esoteric basilica with a touch of alchemy and you'll find the splendor of 19th century Freemasonry. During your stroll, all this will be related with the spirituality of the Western esoteric tradition. Did you know that modern Barcelona was designed by a Freemason?.. and Gaudi, was he a Freemason? Esoteric Barcelona goes all the way back to a temple dedicated to Jupiter to modern homes and mystery schools... this city has light.
IncludesA 3-hour tour with specialist in Western esoteric tradition and Barcelona lover
- In summertime, bring a bottle of water
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and a safe way to carry your belongings. In summertime, bring a bottle of water.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability