Barcelona: 3-Hour Sailing Course6 Reviews
Experience something new in Barcelona. Participate in a fun sailing course and then head out to sea to practice your new-found skills. Rest assured knowing this activity has a low environmental impact, and that you'll be in the hands of professionals.
- Learn to sail a boat off the coast of Barcelona
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Catalan capital and its Mediterranean coast
- Opt for an eco-friendly activity with a low environmental impact
- Pick up insights from your skippers, who speak multiple languages fluently
- Treat yourself to a unique experience
DescriptionWhile in Barcelona, choose this unique activity that's both eco-friendly and fun. Your skippers speak several languages very well, the staff is international, and the boats are in perfect condition. Meet the skippers and sail course instructors at Port Olimpic in the center of Barcelona. There, you will be assigned to a group according to your experience and skill set, whether you are a beginner or a more advanced sailor. Once on board the boat, practice spectacular sailing maneuvers with your skipper. You'll work in small groups for a more intimate experience, and to make sure you have a full grasp on the safety and technical instructions. Pick up hands-on tips as you learn how to steer a boat. Enjoy breathtaking views of Barcelona and its coastline en route to becoming an accomplished sailor.
Includes3-hour sailing course Life jacket and security equipment Fully-guided experience Hotel pick-up Food and drinks Sunscreen and towels
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Bring sun cream, a cap and sunglasses in summer, and a wind jacket in winter • This activity does not require previous sailing experience, as participant level groups are assigned
- The course includes port manoeuvres, sail manoeuvres, security and navigation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability