My Guide Website?
Barcelona: 3-Hour Segway Tour42 Reviews
Spend 3 hours on an enjoyable Segway tour and see many of the top sights of Barcelona with a local guide. Start the ride at popular Barceloneta.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barcelona: Sagrada Familia Entry Ticket with Audio Guide
- Barcelona: Secret Food Tour
- Barcelona Aquarium: Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket
- Barcelona: Food & Drink Tasting Tour in Traditional Taverns
- Barcelona: Gothic Quarter Smartphone Audio Walking Tour
- See many highlights of Barcelona with a local guide
- Ride a Segway through the the heart of the old port
- Stop to take photos of the most fascinating sights along the way
DescriptionEnjoy a 3-hour Segway experience in Barcelona’s old port, considered the most beautiful spot in the city. You'll see the harbor, Palm Tree Boulevard, the heart of the old port and newer neighborhoods. Make stops to take photos of the most fascinating sights along the way. During the ride, take in attractions such as the Monument to Columbus, the Head of Barcelona, Arc de Triomf, and any more. Highlights of Barcelona on the tour include: Port VellHead of BarcelonaColombus MonumentPark CiutadellaArc de TriomfSagrada FamiliaPort OlimpicBarceloneta Beach
IncludesExperienced tour guide Ninebot training Helmet Free Wi-Fi in the office Storage for personal belongings Poncho/sweatshirt as needed
- You can choose a tour route to the Sagrada Familia, Passeig de Gracia or Montjuic
- Participants must weight over 35 kilograms but not more than 110 kilograms
- Anyone who is pregnant or intoxicated is prohibited from riding the Segway or Ninebot
- Participants must be at least 16 years old