Barcelona: 4-Hour Tapas Evening Tour and Flamenco Show37 Reviews
Get closer to Spanish culture on a combination tour that introduces to tapas and to the art of Flamenco. Enjoy the taste of traditional tapas in the Gothic Quarter and experience an exciting Flamenco show in Barcelona's historical center.
- Visit the Gothic Quarter and experience Barcelona’s tapas at their best
- Explore La Boquería, one of the best markets in Europe (not available on Sundays)
- Enjoy Tablao Flamenco, an amazing show in a traditional downtown venue
DescriptionThis 4-hour combination tour begins with a walk with your professional guide through the Ramblas area, where you’ll discover the most interesting sites of Barcelona’s old town. During your walk you’ll learn about Spanish and Catalan culinary traditions along the way. You’ll head to the old part of the city to visit a typical Spanish bar and enjoy some delicious tapas and drinks. Next you’ll move onto a typical Flamenco theater to enjoy an exciting 40-minute show of dancing and singing. According to tradition, Catalan Gypsies have created a form of Flamenco that is famous worldwide.
IncludesGuided tour of the Gothic Quarter Selection of 3-4 tapas 1 drink per person Flamenco show Any personal expenses
- This is a small group tour
- Infants under 2 years old can join the tour free of charge
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now