My Guide Website?
Barcelona: 6-Hour Catalan Experience2 Reviews
Get to know Barcelona in the best possible way with a combination tour. This is a route designed so that you can visit all the most popular places in the city and combines a walking tour with a 4 hours Vespa tour and gastronomic experience.
- See the Sagrada Familia and Hospital de St. Pau
- Take in all the Highlights of Barcelona in only one day
- Savor a tapas lunch and Jamón tasting with wine and sangria
- Enjoy a smooth guided ride on a high-tech and authomatic Vespa
- Discover Barcelona with a local guide
DescriptionYour route begins with a 1-hour walking tour to the Sagrada Familia and the Hospital de St. Pau, one of the most important hospitals in the world. As you travel, your guide will share all kinds of historical curiosities and facts about each and every one of the monuments and places you’ll visit during the tour. Once you’ve finished the walking tour, hop on a Vespa scooter and head off to visit the rest of the city on a 4-hour tour. Vespas provide the most enjoyable, fastest, most original, and most romantic way of getting to know Barcelona. This scooter tour of Barcelona will allow you to visit the most amount of the places in the shortest amount of time. As you drive, you’ll pass and visit places such as the Arc de Triomf, the Parc de la Ciutadella, the seafront harbor, Las Ramblas, and the famous Paseo de Gracia, the magic mountain of Montjuic, and much more. To make the experience complete, you and your guide will also get to share some tapas. You’ll also take an exciting journey into the fascinating world of jamon, by tasting different kinds of high-quality ham. The meal will be accompanied by tasting of high-quality wine and sangria. A minimum number of Vespa bookings apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough Vespa bookings to meet requirements (2 minimum). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative.
IncludesLocal guide in English, Spanish, and Italian 2 helmets Basic insurance Approximately 4-hour Vespa tour in Barcelona Tapas meal with Jamon and wine tasting in a local jamonería 1 hour Walking experience
- A minimum of 2 Vespas is required for this activity to occur, the visit will be rescheduled if the minimum of participants is not met
- The minimum age for Vespa drivers is 21 years
- All passengers must provide a valid driver’s license in Europe or international DL if not European and passport at the check-in desk to begin the experience
- To go on the tour you must have previous experience driving scooters, there is no refund in the event that you cannot participate in the tour because of a lack of driving experience
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling due to adverse weather conditions
- euro 400/Vespa security deposit by credit card (Visa or Mastercard)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€139.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today