My Guide Website?
Barcelona Aquarium: Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket4585 Reviews
Visit the unique Barcelona Aquarium, entering without delay on a skip-the-line ticket. Experience the spectacular Oceanarium as you walk along a transparent tunnel surrounded by sharks. Learn about the seabed and the importance of water to the planet.
- Enjoy priority access to the Barcelona Aquarium
- See a variety of Mediterranean and tropical tanks, home to 450 different species
- Walk among sharks in the Oceanarium
DescriptionThe Barcelona Aquarium is located in Port Vell, the city’s old harbor area, and is the world's most important marine leisure and education center dedicated to Mediterranean undersea life. Book your priority access ticket for this unique attraction that has already been visited by more than 14 million people. The aquarium is the perfect place to learn about the seabed and the many species that live there. See the 35 Mediterranean and tropical tanks that are home to 11,000 animals from some 450 different species. Most spectacular of all is the immense Oceanarium, 5 meters deep and 36 meters in diameter. A transparent 80-meter-long tunnel runs through the Oceanarium, making it possible for you to walk among sharks, gilt heads, morays, ocean sunfish, and many other species. With your ticket you'll also be able to visit the permanent exhibitions, Planeta Aqua and Explora! that show the importance of water in the development of the planet, and where kids can discover the underwater world, using all of their 5 senses. After your visit, you'll be able to enjoy the different services on offer, such as the café, shop, and others.
IncludesSkip-the-line admission to the Barcelona Aquarium
- • The last time slot is just one hour before the closure of the Aquarium. If you select the last time slot, please note that it is very important that you are punctual.
- Opening hours for the Aquarium: From February 1st to March 24th, 2023: Monday to Friday 10 AM - 7 PM; Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM - 8 PM. From March 25th to June 30th, 2023: Monday - Sunday 10 AM - 8 PM. From July 1st to September 10th, 2023: Monday - Sunday 10 AM - 9 PM. From September 11th to October 31st, 2023: Monday - Sunday from 10 AM to 8 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€25.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today