Barcelona Bike Tour: Sagrada Familia and More169 Reviews
Explore Barcelona by bike on a half-day tour of its major attractions, from the Parc de la Ciutadella to the awe-inspiring Sagrada Familia. Cruise through the old Gothic quarter, the wide avenues of L’Eixample, and the sandy beaches of Barceloneta.
- Tour Barcelona on easy-to-ride cruiser bikes
- Take the entire family on a fun and entertaining excursion
- See the memorable Gaudi buildings of L'Eixample, including the extraordinary Sagrada Familia
- Cruise through the old Barrio Gotic
- Relax on the beach and take a dip in the sea
- Bike through the green oasis of the Parc de la Ciutadella
- Cycle past the imposing Basílica de la Santa Maria del Mar
- Stop to take souvenir photos every few hundred meters
- Ride down the famous Las Ramblas
- See the fabulous Vila Olímpica
DescriptionWhether traveling alone or with friends, this half-day bike tour is the perfect way to spend a half day in Barcelona. The tour offers the company of a knowledgeable and entertaining English-speaking guide, the use of a comfortable and easy-to-ride bike, useful tips and advice about what to do and see in Barcelona, a fun and informative outdoor experience, and a chance to meet other travelers. You will tour at an easy pace that is suitable for all ages and anyone who can ride a bike. There aren’t any hills and you will make stops every few hundred meters to take photos at points of interest, plus, hear the fascinating history of Barcelona from your enthusiastic guide. See the medieval heart of the city and the Gaudi buildings of the 19th-Century expansion. Ride through the green Parc de la Ciutadella, and pop down to the beach. End your tour with a great orientation of the city, and a feeling that you have gotten to know Barcelona like an old friend, while enjoying a fun, entertaining, and social experience.
IncludesHalf-day bike rental English-speaking guide Child seats (on request) Helmets (on request) Food and drinks Guide gratuity (optional) Entry to any cathedrals or museums
- The tours operate rain or shine. Rain ponchos are available at the tour shop prior to the tour. It’s a good idea to bring along some sun protection in the summer and something warm to wear in the spring and fall.
- There is no minimum or maximum age limit for the tour, which is suitable for anyone who can ride a bike. Kid bikes are available on request, as well as child seats, a child trailer, and a child tandem attachment
- Morning departures are roughly 4 hours long and feature a stop for lunch (cost of lunch not included)
- Afternoon departures are roughly 3.5 hours long and do not have a stop for a meal
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability