My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Camp Nou and FC Barcelona Museum7093 Reviews
Tour Camp Nou, the largest stadium in Europe, and visit the museum to learn all about FC Barcelona. Walk in the footsteps of legendary players on this tour designed for football fans.
- Experience Barça passion at Camp Nou, the home stadium of FC Barcelona
- Step back into the history of Barcelona as you tour through Camp Nou
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the stadium
- Visit the FC Barcelona Museum
- Immerse yourself in the brand new audiovisual multimedia area
DescriptionTour Camp Nou, the largest stadium in Europe, and visit the accompanying museum. Retrace the footsteps of the Futbol Club Barcelona's legendary players including Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola, and Ronaldinho. Begin your tour of the modern museum with large-format interactive walls, new showcases, and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona, explaining the values that have made Barça “more than a club.” Then, take the Camp Nou Experience tour. Visit key Barça areas, including the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch. Catch a panoramic view of the entire stadium. Visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the press room, and the commentary boxes. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010.
IncludesMuseum entrance fee Camp Nou interactive visit Robokeeper challenge (if option selected)
- Due to matches, training sessions, or special events, FC Barcelona reserves the right to change the schedule, routes, or even close off part of the museum tour. You will be informed before your visit This experience will not be available during La Liga or Spanish Cup matches. However, the museum will be open up to 3 hours before the match, with a stadium visit from the second tier included This experience will not be available on Champions League match days. You can only visit the first floor of the museum until 3:00 PM. The day before, you will not be able to visit the second floor of the museum Children under 4 can join for free but a ticket is required. Please pick up the ticket at the ticket office before you start of the activity