My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Casa Amatller Priority Entry Ticket69 Reviews
Visit the only Modernist house in Barcelona to conserve its original beauty on a guided tour of the Casa Amatller house museum. Look at old photos and videos of what the building used to look like with a tactile tablet and headphones.
- Explore the only fully conserved Modernist house in Barcelona
- Enjoy priority entrance to the Casa Amatller house museum
- Learn the history of the building and the Amatller chocolate company
DescriptionExplore a key building by the architect Puig i Cadafalch with a priority entrance ticket to the Casa Amatller house museum. See the original furniture and decoration of the Modernist monument, designed in 1898 for the industrialist chocolatier, Amatller Antoni. Learn more about the industrial production methods of the Chocolates Amatller company. Hear about the building from an art historian guide as you marvel at the main staircase in the lobby and rooms where the noble Amatller family lived. Get explanations about each part of the house and its historical context through the provided tablet and headphones. Look at photographs and videos to see what the house looked liked in historical times, and ask your guide any questions you may have. End in the chocolate shop, where you can discover an exclusive selection of Amatller chocolates.
IncludesPriority entrance ticket to the Casa Amatller house museum Tablet and headphones
- There is lift access for people with reduced mobility
- Entrance is limited to a maximum of 25 people per visit
- Visitors are not allowed entry to the museum in high heel shoes, and all visitors are required to wear shoe covers to protect the monument
- The Casa Amatller house museum is open Monday to Sunday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Entrance slots are every 30 minutes, except 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 5:00 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€17.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today