My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Casa Batlló Entry with Self-Audioguide Tour3782 Reviews
Discover Casa Batlló, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in an immersive experience. Explore one of Gaudí’s masterpieces while learning about him.
- Experience Casa Batlló in a unique, interactive way
- Access the immersive Gaudí Cube and marvel at the LED lights
- Learn about one of the jewels of the Modernism art movement
- Listen to a script available in 15 languages
- Sense magical paintings come to life as you approach
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the Casa Batlló experience, which combines artificial intelligence, augmented reality, and machine learning. Delight in a unique experience of one of the masterpieces of Antoni Gaudí, an architecture and design legend. Journey into a Gaudinian universe of seemingly impossible volumetric projections, binaural sound, motion sensors, immersive spaces, tastes, and smells. Access Lord Batlló's Bedroom (if gold option selected). Enjoy an immersive room, the Gaudí Cube (a six-sided LED cube unique in the world). Listen to a script available in 15 languages, as well as a soundtrack created exclusively by the composer Dani Howard and performed by the Berlin Symphony Orchestra. Among the novelties on offer, discover a new core of vertical communication designed by the Japanese architect Kengo Kuma, a floating ladder of 13 tons of polished marble suspended in the air, the first 6-sided indoor mapping on a patio of Gaudí's lights, and the new “Simbolic” store.
IncludesEntrance ticket to Casa Batlló Audioguide available in 15 languages Fast pass (if option selected) Access to Lord Batlló's bedroom (only if gold option selected)
- There is a checkroom where you can store luggage and strollers if needed At busy times there may be very long lines to enter the attraction
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€35.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today