My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Catamaran Party Cruise with BBQ Meal562 Reviews
Climb aboard a catamaran and get the party started with your friends. Enjoy music and dancing as you cruise along the coast of Barcelona. Feast from a barbecue meal and jump in the sea for a swim.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Party with your friends aboard a large catamaran
- Swim in the Mediterranean Sea
- Feast on a BBQ meal on board the boat
- Dance the day away to the best music
DescriptionExplore the shores of Barcelona on a Catamaran cruise. Swim thorugh crystal-clear waters and dance to music onboard. Sip on unlimited soft drinks and have 2 ice-cold beers or refreshing sangrias. Savor a fresh BBQ meal and work on your tan. Climb aboard the catamaran and be welcomed by the crew as you get ready to sail. Listen to music and enjoy soft drinks as you cruise along the coast to Badalona. Drop anchor to swim at a beautiful spot in the sea. Enjoy the giant donut before tucking into a tasty barbecue feast. For 11 AM and 2:30 PM departures, enjoy water and soft drinks, olives and chips, crudités, Spanish omelettes, grilled burgers (veal or veggie), bread and sauces, and seasonal fruit and redeem your ticket for 2 glasses of beer or sangria after swimming. For 6 PM departures, no BBQ will be served. Instead you will enjoy olives, chips, nuts, seasonal fruit, and 2 glasses of beer or cava after swimming. Return towards Port Olímpic with loud music for dancing. Marvel as your host performs incredible choreography. Soak up the great atmosphere and leave with cherished memories. Top up your tan if you don't want to dance and prefer to sunbathe on deck.
IncludesCruise Unlimited soft drinks For 11 AM or 2:30 PM departures: olives and chips, crudités, Spanish omelets, grilled burgers, bread, fruit, 2 glasses of beer or sangria For 6 PM departures: olives, chips, nuts, fruit, and 2 glasses of beer or cava
- This is an activity for young people
- No outside alcohol is allowed
- Remember for 6 PM departures no BBQ will be served. Instead you will enjoy: olives, chips, nuts, fruit, and 2 glasses of beer or cava
- Swimming in the sea is subject to weather conditions and at the discretion of the Captain
- Passengers cannot bring their own alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks cannot be served until swimming in the sea is over and the swimming area is closed; once the service of alcoholic drinks begins, the swimming area will not reopen