My Guide Website?
Barcelona: City Highlights Biking Tour31 Reviews
Discover the delights of Barcelona on a 3-hour guided bike tour. See attractions, such as the Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Olympic Marina, and Sagrada Família, as you enjoy the excitement and freedom of exploring the city on 2 wheels.
- Marvel at the breathtaking landmarks of Barcelona on a panoramic tour
- Cycle along bike lanes and pedestrian streets, just like a local would
- Follow your guide around the city, all the way to the striking Barceloneta
- Come across the Rambla del Raval, Plaça Reial, and Plaça Sant Jaume
- Stay safe with a helmet and make use of the available child seats if needed
DescriptionExplore Barcelona by bike with a team of guides that will fill you in on its historic background, and tell you about everyday life in the energetic city. You will see many of its main landmarks on the relaxing 3-hour tour, giving you an overview of the rich culture and diversity of the modern city. Departing from the central Plaça de Catalunya, you will head down the city’s narrow streets using bike lanes and pedestrianized roads, visiting attractions such as the Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA), Rambla del Raval, Plaça Reial, Plaça Sant Jaume, Barcelona City Hall, Plaça Sant Felip Neri, Cathedral, and the Roman Walls. You will head down to the beaches of Port Vell and Barceloneta, see the Olympic Marina and Olympic Village, and cycle through the greenery of Ciutadella Park. You will also take in some of the sights of the L’Eixample with its wide Modernist streets and buildings, such as the Sagrada Família, Passeig de Gracia, Casa Batlló, Casa Milà and Plaça de Catalunya.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Bottle of water Basket for personal items Helmets and child seats free
- Children under 15 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Departure Point: Plaça de Catalunya, at the door of the Hard Rock Cafe. Metro L1 or L3, Plaça de Catalunya. You should arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour begins. (Look for the guide in the red T-shirt)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€29.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today