Barcelona: Discover Gaudi and Modernisme Walking Tour3 Reviews
A walking tour to discover the architecture at the pinnacle of the cultural renaissance that birthed some of the most spectacular painters and architects ever.
- Discover Gaudi’s Life Story and his magic architecture
- Awe at the magnificent art of Casa Batlló and La Pedrera
- Enjoy La Sagrada Familia and other modernists' masterworks
- Stroll through the most iconic quarters: Passeig de Gracia and L'Eixample
DescriptionAntoni Gaudí was a genius who is now famous throughout the world, and he was not a one-off. In the late 19th century, Barcelona burst out of its medieval walls as the city experienced a cultural renaissance, producing some of the most spectacular painters and architects ever and leaving us with a mind-blowingly whimsical city. During the Gaudi and Modernisme tour, you will stroll along Passeig de Gràcia, admiring and gaining a better understanding of the main Gaudi’s houses built in Barcelona: La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. You will also discover Gaudi’s Life Story, the modernisme cultural movement, Casa Batlló, Casa Milá (La Pedrera) La Sagrada Familia, the L'Eixample Neighborhood and the Passeig de Gracia. You will see and discuss also about more modernist constructions by Lluis Domènech, Montaner, Josep Puig and Cadafalch. Finally, your tour will end with a walk through time and architecture, viewing the Sagrada Familia.
IncludesExpert local guide Walking tour Metro ticket Entrance to the Sagrada Familia Entrance to any of the Gaudi’s houses Food or beverages Hotel pick-up or transfer
- Tour requires a single metro ticket in order to go from La Pedrera to La Sagrada Familia (the T-10 ticket is recommended).
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability