My Guide Website?
Barcelona: E-Bike Tour, Cable Car Ticket and Sailboat Trip688 Reviews
Enjoy the best of Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land, sea & air! Discover Barcelona by eBike, admire the city from the Cable Car and Sail along the Barcelona waterfront.
- Explore Barcelona via 3 different modes: electric bike, cable car, and boat
- Pass by and admire La Sagrada Familia, Casa Batló, and La Pedrera
- Glide across the port by cable car to Montjuïc
- Sail along the coast by boat and take in the city views from the sea
DescriptionExplore the historical center of Barcelona by cool electric bike, a cruise by boat from the Old Port, before boarding the cable car to Montjuic for electrifying city and coast views. Ride to the Sagrada Familia to see Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece, and the Passeig de Gracia, where some of the best modernista buildings of Gaudi and his contemporaries are found, such as the Pedrera, Casa Batlló, Casa Lleó Morera, and Casa Ametller. At Port Vell, board the boat and sail along the old port and the coast. Enjoying wonderful views of the city from the sea. At Port Vell, hop on the cable car and glide to Montjuïc mountain, riding at a height of up to 330 feet (100 meters) above the port.
IncludesElectric bike One-way cable car ride to Montjuic Mountain Waterfront boat trip Professional bilingual guide
- Children under 2 years old or up to 20kg and using a child seat are free of charge (please inform the tour operator by email that you need a child seat)
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- The tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- The maximum weight allowed per e-bike is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the activity
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg
- You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English