My Guide Website?
Barcelona Egyptian Museum Tickets162 Reviews
Explore the Egyptian Museum in Barcelona with a full-day entrance ticket and discover one of Europe's foremost private collections of Egyptian art and artifacts from Ancient Egypt. See sarcophagi, amulets, mummies, jewels, and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Barcelona: Girona, Figueres and Dalí Museum Day Tour
- Barcelona: Flamenco Show at Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- Barcelona: Montserrat with Winery Visit and Farmhouse Lunch
- Barcelona: 3-Hour Sagrada Familia eScooter Tour
- PortAventura and Ferrari Land: Full-Day Trip from Barcelona
- Discover one of Europe's foremost private collections of Egyptian art and artifacts from Ancient Egypt
- See ancient sarcophagi, mummies, jewels, and more
- Learn about everyday life and the prevailing customs of the Pharaohs
- Take a themed guided tour to taste the food of the Ancient Egyptians
DescriptionLocated in the heart of Barcelona’s Eixample, the Museu Egipci de Barcelona is one of Europe’s most important collections of art and artifacts from Ancient Egypt, and with this entrance ticket you are free to explore its many attractions for a full day. Structured around 10 main topics, the 2,000-square-meters of gallery space showcase almost 1,000 relics, including sarcophagi, mummies, jewelry and amulets, each providing a greater knowledge of everyday life and the prevailing customs of the Pharaohs. You can join a guided tour of the collections, led by an Egyptologist, to get a more detailed understanding of the ancient civilization. In addition to the permanent and temporary exhibitions, other activities explore the collections in an entertaining way, such as a night-time guided tour when actors re-enact Egyptian scenes, and a guided tour that centers on Egyptian cuisine, when you can taste products that formed part of the Ancient Egyptians diet.
IncludesFull-day entrance ticket to the Egyptian Museum
- Museum opening times: Monday to Friday, from 10h to 14h and 16h to 19:30h. Saturday 10h to 15h and 16h to 19:30h. Sunday, from 10h to 14h.
- The museum is closed on 1 January, 25 December and 26 December
- The museum is accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Guided tours, a café, bookshop, shop and library are all available at the museum