My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Electric Scooter Tour17 Reviews
Hop onto an electric scooter at the Sagrada Familia, then ride through Passeig de Gràcia, around Gaudi's houses Casa Milà and Casa Batlló. Pass the Arc of Triumph, through Cituadella park, then head straight to the Olympic Port and Barceloneta beachside.
- Explore the best neighborhoods of Barcelona on an electric scooter
- See Gaudi's masterpiece La Sagrada Família and learn about its history
- Ride along Passeig de Gràcia and see the famous Casa Milà and Casa Batlló
- Discover Ciutadella Park and pass by the Arch of Triumph
- Visit Olympic Port and enjoy riding along the Barceloneta beachside
DescriptionStart the tour with a trip to Gaudi’s iconic masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia. Listen to your guide explain why it has been under construction for over 100 years and why it is still not finished. Continue the tour along one of the most popular avenues in Barcelona, the Passeig de Gràcia. Admire several of the city's most celebrated pieces of architecture from artists such as Antoni Gaudí, Josep Puig i Cadafalch, Lluís Domènech i Montaner, and many others. As you glide along the street, soak up the rich historical atmosphere and listen to fascinating stories about the city’s past. Stop by the city’s Arc de Triumph next, which was built for the 1888 Barcelona World Fair, then head over to Ciutadella Park. Ride through the green heart of the city to reach the famous Cascade Fountain and see colorful parrots flying around. Travel back towards the Eixample district, passing by La Monumental, which is the last bullfighting arena in Catalonia which was still in use until 2011. After that, visit the Olympic Port build for the Olympic Games in 1992. Ride alongside the Barceloneta beach and breath some fresh air from the ocean. Finally, travel back towards the Eixample district, passing by La Monumental, which is the last bullfighting arena in Catalonia which was still in use until 2011.
IncludesElectric Scooter and helmet Safety training and practice session before the tour Guide in your preferred language Private guide (if private option selected) Bottle of water Raincoat (in case of rain) 10% discount loyalty card for your segway trips in Barcelona, Madrid and Prague
- The minimum age required to ride an electric scooter is 16 years; under-aged participants may join the tour on a mini electric bicycle instead of an eScooter for the same price
- Participants should weigh between 35 and 130 kilograms (99 to 286 pounds)
- Please note that the number of tour participants can reach up to 8 people at a time, but you will be divided into smaller groups of 6 people maximum
- Protective headgear must be used, and helmets of all sizes are provided
- Please bring an identification document or copy of it (this can be a picture on your smartphone)
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please bring appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€59.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today