My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Escape Room Experience and Sailing Cruise2 Reviews
Experience two incredible activities in one day. Take part in an interactive escape room game with your group, then relax on a boat as it sails across the Mediterranean sea!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barcelona: Besalú & Medieval Towns Tour with Hotel Pickup
- Barcelona: Helicopter, Walking, and Sailing 360º City Tour
- Barcelona: Gothic Quarter Smartphone Audio Walking Tour
- Barcelona: Castelldefels Castle Ticket with Audio Guide
- PortAventura and Ferrari Land: Full-Day Trip from Barcelona
- Solve puzzles and riddles in a fun escape room game
- Choose between two great escape room story options
- Relax on a yacht in the Mediterranean with snacks and drinks
DescriptionEnjoy an escape room experience, a great group activity to get you working together as a team. You’ll have to find your way out of the room in this game full of riddles, mystery, and puzzles. Choose from two themes, either The Art Collector for musical and artistic types, or The Harbor Academy for people with map reading, coordinates, and morse code skills. After the excitement of the escape room, make your own way to Port Vell for your sailing trip. The skipper will welcome you on board, and you can relax on a sailing yacht during a 1.5-hour cruise on the Mediterranean sea. Indulge in snacks such as olives, cheese, salami, and crackers as you sail along the beautiful Spanish coastline. Wine, beer, sangria, and soft drinks are available on board for you to enjoy. Relax and celebrate any victories from earlier in the day. Look out for a message from our team to confirm the times of each activity.
IncludesEscape room game 1.5-hour yacht cruise Professional skipper Food and beverages
- The skipper will evaluate the sea and weather conditions and cancel the tour if necessary
- In the case of cancellation due to sea or weather conditions, you will be able to attend on another day or receive a full refund
- The minimum number of people is two and the maximum number of people is 11
- The game is appropriate for children over the age of 10