Barcelona: Estrella Damm Brewery Guided Tour with Tasting51 Reviews
Do you want to know the secrets of Mediterranean beer? Come visit the Estrella Damm Brewery and discover the entire process of creating this beer. At the end, taste the Mediterranean with an Estrella and other beers of the family!
- Discover the elaborate process of brewing Estrella Damm, still brewed from the original 1876 recipe
- Learn the secrets of this particular beer from your knowledgeable tour guide
- Enjoy a tasting of Estrella Damm and other beers
DescriptionSince 1876, Damm's master brewers have been in charge of every stage of the production of these Mediterranean malt, rice and hops beers, from the barley and rice fields to the malt house and then on to the brewery. During your visit to the brewery in El Prat de Llobregat, you will learn all about the entire brewing process and especially the aspects that make Estrella Damm an exceptional beer - for example, their use of 100% natural ingredients. You'll see the brew house, the fermentation and lagering tanks, and the bottling plant. At the end, the tour culminates with the opportunity to enjoy the flavor of the Mediterranean with a tasting of Estrella and other beers from the family.
IncludesGuided tour Tasting of 4 or 6 beers (depending on option selected) Appetizers
- Visitors must be older than 16 for visits from Monday to Friday
- Visitors must be older than 10 for public holiday or weekend visits
- 16-17 years old may visit the brewery for free (without beer tasting)
- Closed: December 25 and 26, and January 1 and 6 • The company reserves the right to modify the visit due to operational reasons or to ensure the proper functioning of the brewery
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability