My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Evening Tapas Tour and Optional Flamenco Show
Perhaps nothing is more culturally identifiable to Barcelona than great tapas and wine. Join this evening tour of Barcelona to discover its culinary highlights. Upgrade your experience to include an authentic Flamenco show in a historic setting.
- Hear about the history of Catalan food culture
- Enjoy cava and wine tastings
- Try eight food tastings
- Learn about local culture from a friendly local guide
- Upgrade your experience to include tickets to a flamenco show
DescriptionEnjoy a quintessential Barcelona evening filled with tapas and cava, as you join a local guide on a tour of some of the best tapas bars in the city. Explore different neighborhoods and learn about the city's food and culture. Your guide will take you to a number of acclaimed tapas bars where you will enjoy up to eight tastings paired with traditional drinks. Your guide will also explain to you the history behind tapas and how they’ve made their way into the heart of Spanish culture, as well as equip you with the confidence to jump into a crowded place and order on your own. By visiting some of the oldest and most beloved tapas restaurants in Barcelona, you will also learn about the Born neighborhood and what makes it so special. If you choose to upgrade your experience, continue to a 17th century palace to see Barcelona’s best flamenco show. Before going in, your guide will give you a brief history flamenco and its revered place in Spanish culture. Your ticket includes access to the one-hour show as well as a drink of your choice.
IncludesEight food tastings Cava and wine tastings Local guide 1-hour flamenco show (if option selected)
- All tours operate rain or shine. Please dress comfortably for the weather
- This tour is suitable for pescatarians, but unfortunately the options offered by the restaurants are unable to accommodate replacements for vegetarians or vegans
- If you have dietary restrictions, please email the supplier or add a note to your booking to notify them of any allergies. They will do their best to find a suitable alternative, but the restaurants are not always guaranteed to be able to replace the foods included
- Although the tour is not strenuous, comfortable walking shoes are recommended