My Guide Website?
Barcelona Exclusive 3-Hour Segway Tour65 Reviews
See the best of Barcelona on a unique 3-hour tour. Travel effortlessly by Segway to the most popular sites in the city with a knowledgeable guide.
- See the top sights of Barcelona on a guided Segway tour
- Take in breathtaking views of the Barcelona skyline
- Enjoy the fresh sea air at the Barceloneta beach area
DescriptionThis 3-hour Segway ride begins in Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter near the famous La Rambla, and continues to the Old Port, the lovely Barceloneta beach area, the Olympic Port and the charming Ciutadella Park. At the park you’ll have a chance to stop, relax and enjoy the views of the Cascada Monumental Fountain. Listen to the tour guide as you glide along and take lots of photos before ending the tour back in the Gothic Quarter. This is the perfect way to get to know Barcelona in a short amount of time, learning about its history along the way.
IncludesSegway Helmet Training on Segway Security guidelines Tour guide Drink
- Minimum age for Segway riding is 16-years old. Children under 16-years old can ride an e-bike on the tour
- Children under 22 kilograms can be accommodated on an eScooter with a child seat
- There is a maximum number of 6 people per guide
- It is recommended to dress comfortably and according to the weather conditions