My Guide Website?
Barcelona Experience 3-Hour Tour44 Reviews
Easy to drive, the funky yellow cars are the fun way to discover this amazing city. The custom GPS system shows you the route and the GoCar will talk, telling you stories about the sights around you.
- Explore the city center and Montjuic mountain
- See the Olympic Stadium and fabulous views
- Enjoy an easy pick-up by the Arc de Triomf
DescriptionA cool three hours exploring Barcelona city center, and the Montjuic Olympic park. Your tour starts by the Arc de Triomf and then heads to the city center via the Sagrada Familia and the ever busy Passeig de Gracia. After driving down Las Ramblas (looking like a rock star) the tour makes it way through El Raval and Poble Sec before climbing slowly onto the open roads of Montjuic. Here you can see Poble Espanyol, MNAC, the Olympic Stadium, the Miro Foundation and Montjuic Castle. Coming down from Montjuic, follow the coastline until Port Olympic, where you make the final turn back towards GoCar HQ.
IncludesUnlimited mileage Third-party insurance GPS navigation system Tax
- 1 Electric GoCar seats 2 people
- You must be at least 21 years old to drive and 7 years old to be a passenger
- You must have a driving license valid in Spain
- You must make a deposit of €300 in the form of a credit card or cash
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€50.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today