My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Fast Track Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia97 Reviews
Cruise past long lines of tourists for a swift entry to Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia and discover the history of this religious landmark with an expert guide.
- Understand the symbolism of La Sagrada Familia
- Discover the history of this iconic cathedral
- Get to know the life and works of Antonio Gaudí
- Learn about Catalan modernism from an expert
- Avoid waiting in line with fast-track entry to the monument
DescriptionVisit the Sagrada Familia, a jewel of Gaudí’s architecture, a symbol of Barcelona, and an icon of the city's skyline. Accompanied by a guide, head straight inside to get a glimpse into the history of this UNESCO World Heritage-listed cathedral. Once inside with your skip-the-line tickets, marvel at the opulent ceilings and stained-glass windows. Listen closely as your guide sheds light on the structure's charismatic creator, Antonio Gaudí. Explore La Sagrada Familia Museum and witness a variety of artifacts like design sketches and original plaster models. See exhibits on the building's history, tracing its development since the 19th century. As you soak in the magnificent interior, see the light enter through the colored windows and convert the space into a mystical environment in the afternoon. After bidding farewell to your guide, feel free to continue browsing at your own pace.
IncludesEntrance to the Sagrada Familia Skip-the-line access Guided tour in the selected language Official guide Radio guide (6+ pax) Guided visit to Museum (if COVID sanitary measures allow) Free time at the end of the tour inside the Sagrada Familia
- Professional photo equipment is not allowed inside the monument. Media outlets and representatives must be authorized beforehand by the Press Department Visitors will not be allowed to enter with professional photo equipment or wearing special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities, nor with any decorations designed to distract or draw attention for artistic, religious, promotional, or any other purposes Please follow the temple dress code. No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health, or belief-related reasons Visitors may not enter barefoot, in swimwear, or in see-through clothing. Tops must cover the shoulders. Trousers and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€55.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today