My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Flamenco Show at Palau Dalmases56 Reviews
Experience passion of Flamenco and step into an authentic 17th-century tablao with this night of guitar, dance, and songs. Choose between a traditional flamenco show or a flamenco and opera show.
- Discover the thrill of watching costumed dancers perform different emotions
- Be captivated by Spanish guitar music paired with the voices of talented singers
- Sit at a tablao stage which is housed in an elegant 17th-century palace
- Delight your ears as you are transported by world-class musicians and vocalists
- Enjoy access to the Palau Dalmases art gallery which is included in your ticket
DescriptionDiscover the magic of Flamenco with this ticket to a show in a Baroque-style place in Barcelona. Be transported by a unique mixture of emotion-filled movement, lights, and music with this Andalusian artform. Enjoy access to the Palau Dalmases art gallery with your ticket. Choose between one of three types of ticket located at different distances from the stage. Step into the Palau Dalmases El Born district and take in the exquisite details of the space like the mythological scenes depicted on the stair railing. Choose between a traditional Flamenco show (6:45, 8:00 or 9:15 PM) or a special Flamenco and Opera show (5:30 PM) with a unique fusion of flamenco and opera. Immerse yourself in a live performance from one singer, one guitar player and two dancers. Admire the colorful swoosh of the dancer's costumes and feel the emotion carried in their graceful movements. Marvel at how their motions become a part of this traditional artform. Listen as skilled musicians and singers perform folkloric music in this unique acoustic space. After the show, top off your experience with a stroll through the onsite art gallery.
IncludesPalau Dalmases flamenco show entry ticket Palau Dalmases gallery access
- •The flamenco and opera show is at 5:30 PM •The flamenco shows are at 6:45 PM, 8:00 PM, and 9:15 PM •The 5:30 PM show will be a fusion of flamenco and opera while the rest of the shows are traditional Flamenco only