My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Flamenco Show at Palau Dalmases107 Reviews
Experience the passion of Flamenco and step into an authentic 17th-century tablao with this night of guitar, dance, and songs. Choose from different options, including drink packages and VIP seating.
- Discover the thrill of watching costumed dancers perform different emotions
- Be captivated by Spanish guitar music paired with the voices of talented singers
- Sit at a tablao stage which is housed in an elegant 17th-century palace
- Delight your ears as you are transported by world-class musicians and vocalists
- Enjoy access to the Palau Dalmases art gallery which is included in your ticket
DescriptionDiscover the magic of Flamenco with this ticket to a show in a Baroque-style place in Barcelona. Be transported by a unique mixture of emotion-filled movement, lights, and music with this Andalusian artform. Enjoy access to the Palau Dalmases art gallery with your ticket. Choose between one of three types of ticket located at different distances from the stage. Step into the Palau Dalmases El Born district and take in the exquisite details of the space like the mythological scenes depicted on the stair railing. Immerse yourself in a live performance from one singer, one guitar player and two dancers. Admire the colorful swoosh of the dancer's costumes and feel the emotion carried in their graceful movements. Marvel at how their motions become a part of this traditional artform. Listen as skilled musicians and singers perform folkloric music in this unique acoustic space. After the show, top off your experience with a stroll through the onsite art gallery.
IncludesPalau Dalmases flamenco show entry ticket Palau Dalmases gallery access
- The flamenco shows are at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM, 8:00 PM, and 9:15 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€25.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today