My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Flamenco & Walking Tour with Tapas in El Born25 Reviews
Experience the passion of flamenco with a traditional show. Enjoy an exclusive walking tour through the El Born and Gothic neighborhoods of Barcelona with delicious tapas and drinks.
- Travel back to the Middle Ages on a walking tour of El Born
- Marvel at Palau Dalmases’ 17th century atmosphere
- Enjoy one of the best flamenco shows in Barcelona
- Explore a world of tastes with a selected pintxos and tapas menu
- Uncover beautiful hidden squares and picturesque churches
DescriptionJust minutes away from the noise of Las Ramblas and the crowded coastline of Barceloneta, an expert local guide will take you through the trendiest district in Barcelona, El Born, where you will be able to admire the greatness of the Cathedral (icon of Catalan gothic architecture), and will learn about Catalonia’s recent past at Centre Cultural del Born, home also to the best conserved archaeological site in the city. Discover the best of Spanish Gastronomy tasting Basque Pintxos and the best Seafood tapas from the mediterranean. We will visit 2 bars and in each bar we will taste some tapas and pintxos with drinks included. Pintxos (which means 'toothpicks' or 'small skewers', depending on who you ask) are a Basque culinary tradition that has extended to Barcelona and is the art of making delicatessen small bites which can become the sole component of a wonderful dinner. Then continue to the former fishermen’s village of Barceloneta, where you will taste delicious mediterranean seafood tapas like mussels, shrimp croquettes, octopus and more. After visiting the Born District passing through Santa Maria del Mar and Passeig Colon, you will enjoy an intimate flamenco show surrounded by the Baroque atmosphere of Dalmases Palace, a hidden treasure from the 17th Century and once the meeting place of an aristocratic society of scholars.
IncludesBilingual guide Walking tour Tapas and Pintxo tour (2 bars) 1 drink included in each bar and 1 drink in the flamenco show Tapas of toasted Catalan bread with tomato, goat cheese pearls, Padron peppers, and bravas potatoes Palau Dalmases’ flamenco show entry
- Please be at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, the tour will be rescheduled