Barcelona for Kids: Dragons, Giants and Kings Tour1 Reviews
An entertaining, playful tour for children and accompanying adults through the old town of Barcelona. Take part in a fun scavenger hunt full of surprises and activities and taste some of Barcelona's tastiest treats.
- Explore the old town of Barcelona in a new, playful way
- Take in panoramic views of the city from the roof of a gothic church
- Meet giants, life-sized dragons and other strange creatures of the imagination
- Go on a fun scavenger hunt, search for treasures and dabble in magic
- Taste different kinds of chocolate
DescriptionTake a playful and interactive tour for kids through the gothic part of Barcelona. Start the tour at the Roman wall and learn about the ancient Romans who founded the city 2,000 years ago. Learn about the medieval myths and legends and listen to the stories of dragon slayers, conqueror kings and bats. On your stroll through the maze of medieval alleys and squares, you’ll meet strange Christmas creatures, towering giants and mischievous dwarves. You’ll even see life size dragons spit fire. During the tour you’ll have to solve riddles in order to find the locations of hidden treasures. In a beautiful food market you’ll learn about the staple foods Christopher Columbus brought back from America. At a school for magicians, learn a hilarious trick which you can try out in an old traditional 19th-century milk bar while tasting chocolate and churros.
IncludesVisit to the Museum of Giants Tour of the Paper Mache Giant manufactory Visit of a magician school, a set of magic cards (to take with you) and learning some magic tricks Tickets for climbing the tower of a gothic church Tasting of chocolate and other delicacies Material for scavenger hunt Food and drink during the break
- The tour is suitable for children from 6 to 14 years old
- Younger children can join, if the older siblings don't mind, however, children under the age of 6 are not allowed in the church tower
- Climbing stairs might be part of your tower, depending on the time you choose
- Shorts, sleeveless shirts, or tank tops are not allowed in the cathedral, please bring a jacket or a scarf to cover your shoulders and knees
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now