My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Full-Day Guided City Highlights Tour7 Reviews
Discover the rich history of Barcelona on this incredible day tour of many of the city’s most iconic buildings and sights. Soak in the breathtaking views from on top of Montjuic and Tibidabo and enjoy some traditional food and drink.
- Immerse yourself in Antoni Gaudi’s impressive architecture
- Explore the Roman and medieval buildings as you walk the streets
- Enjoy priority access to the Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and La Pedrera
- Take in the most beautiful views from Montjuic and Tibidabo
- Sample Barcelona’s most cherished local delicacies, wine and ham
DescriptionFrom Plaza Catalunya, the tour begins with a lovely walk through the oldest part of the city. Explore the charming Gothic Quarter, a maze of narrow streets filled with Roman and medieval architecture. Your informative guide will take you to the Cathedral, Jewish Quarter, Royal Palace, and St. James’ Square. Head to the famous Santa Maria del Mar church in the Born district, then take a well-deserved rest with a coffee at a local cafe. After this you’ll be taken in a comfortable coach to Montjuic, to see incredible views over the city. The next stop is at the Sagrada Familia. Learn the history and the intriguing symbolism of the basilica. Tour the outside facades, then skip the lines and head inside to see the incredible interior. Afterwards, enjoy a glass of regional wine and sample the local delicacy of acorn-fed Iberico ham. Continue to Park Guell on Tibidabo mountain to admire the marvelous city gardens. The final stop on the tour will be at the zenith of Gaudi’s work, the masterpiece La Pedrera. Again you’ll be guaranteed skip-the-line access to this beautiful monument. The tour will end back in the city center, a short walk from Plaza Catalunya.
IncludesWalking tour of the historical center Skip-the-line tickets to La Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, and La Pedrera Coffee Lunch of acorn-fed ham and a glass of wine Professional licensed guide Transportation in a comfortable vehicle
- Please wear comfortable shoes as there is walking involved
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 participants. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough bookings to meet this requirement. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Due to the scheduled maintenance of La Pedrera, the tour will instead visit Casa Batllo on all tours between January 13 to 19