Barcelona: Fundació Joan Miró Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket394 Reviews
Explore the life of the great Spanish artist, Joan Miró at the Fundació Joan Miró in Barcelona. Marvel at the striking building by the architect and friend of Miró, Josep Lluís Sert. Learn about Miró's links to the avant-garde, surrealism and more.
- See the most complete collection of art by Joan Miró
- Admire Josep Lluís Sert’s striking building, set in the peaceful oasis of the Parc de Montjuïc
- Access temporary exhibitions by emerging artists
DescriptionSee art by one of the greatest artists from Spain with a skip-the-line entry ticket to Barcelona's Fundació Joan Miró, and explore the work of Miró and other contemporary artists. Located in the green oasis of the Parc de Montjuïc, the building was once described by Miró as “an open, radiant architecture focused on the vision of art and the contemplation of nature: a garden for everybody.” Get an overview of the different stages of Miró’s oeuvre and the different media he worked with in the course of his career. As Miró said, “What counts is not the work itself, but the course of one's spirit throughout one's entire life.” Explore his contact with the avant-garde, his links to surrealism and the influence of poetry on his intensely personal vision of the world. With his tireless spirit of inquiry, he transcended conventional painting and became one of the most influential artists of the 20th century. In addition, get access to the temporary shows and see exhibitions of work by emerging artists at Espai 13, with activities suitable for all ages.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the museum Temporary exhibitions Transfer Souvenirs Food and beverages Audio guide (can be purchased in the museum) Tour guide
- The skip-the-line ticket does not include a reduction for seniors
- Access to the Foundation takes place up until 1 hour before closing time
- Food and drinks are not permitted inside the Foundation, except in the café
- The Foundation is closed on January 1, December 25 & 26.
- Audio & Video Guides can be purchased in the museum: Video guides available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German and Italian. Audio Guide Available in Japanese, German and Italian
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability