My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Gaudi Architecture and Modernism Tour
Take the perfect opportunity to discover Barcelona’s architecture and its masterpieces by the famous architect Gaudi. You will accomplish all of this whilst riding a modern, trendy, and automatic Vespa scooter.
- Walk past the Sagrada Familia and Hospital de St. Pau
- Pass the Arc de Triomf and Parc de la Ciutadella on Vespa
- View the Casa Ametller, Casa Batlló and La Pedrera
- Take in all of the Gaudi architecture and Barcelona's highlights in one tour
DescriptionYour experience begins with a 1-hour walking tour. The first place you will visit will be the Sagrada Familia, where your guide will explain all the historical and interesting details of this main icon of Barcelona. From there, stroll onward to the most important modernist hospital in the world, the historic Sant Pau hospital, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. When you’ve finished the walking tour, you will then jump on your Vespa to start a 4-hour scooter route, discovering the most incredible places in the city as well as its architecture. You’ll visit important places such as Park Guell, Casa Batllo, and la Pedrera, riding through other points in Barcelona such as Las Ramblas and Montjuic.
IncludesLocal guide in English, Spanish, and Italian 2 helmets Basic insurance Approximately 4-hour Vespa tour
- The minimum age for Vespa drivers is 21 years
- All passengers must provide a valid driver’s license and passport at the check-in desk to begin the experience
- To go on the tour you must have experience driving scooters, there is no refund in the event that you cannot participate in the tour because of a lack of driving experience
- A minimum of 2 Vespas are required for this activity to occur, the visit will be rescheduled if the minimum of participants is not met
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling due to adverse weather conditions