My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Gaudí eScooter Tour9 Reviews
Follow the tracks of Antoni Gaudí's masterpieces through the city of Barcelona.
- Ride an electric scooter through Barcelona and discover the best of Gaudí architecture
- Explore famous areas such as the Gothic quarter
- Marvel at the magnificent Sagrada Família
DescriptionBegin your tour in the Gothic quarter and get an introduction on how to use the electric scooter before starting the journey with your guide. Together, discover Barcelona and the most famous Gaudí buildings. Ride your scooter along the Passeig de Gracia - one of the major avenues in Barcelona and one of its most important areas, containing several of the city's most celebrated pieces of Gaudí architecture. From there you will enter the area Gracia, a vibrant and diverse enclave of Catalan life. Here is where Gaudí built his masterpiece, the Sagrada Família.
IncludesElectric scooter and training Helmet Guide Hotel pick-up and drop off Food
- There is a minimum weight of 40 kilograms
- Children under 22 kilograms can be accommodated on an eScooter with a child seat
- There is a maximum number of 6 people per guide
- It is recommended to dress comfortably and according to the weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now