My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Gaudí Segway Tour
Follow in the footsteps of Barcelona's most famous architect, Antoni Gaudí, and discover his most iconic masterpieces on this guided segway tour.
- Marvel at la Sagrada Familia – Gaudi's almost finished masterpiece
- Explore L'Eixample district, one of the most emblematic neighborhoods in Barcelona
- See houses designed by Gaudi on Paseo de Gracia
- Be amazed by the Arc de Triumf of Barcelona
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the life and art of Antoni Gaudí on this guided tour. Begin your tour in the Gothic Quarter then ride towards Port Vell, the historic harbor, where you can take a picture with the pop art monument 'Barcelona Face', a tribute to the beauty of the Barcelona city built to celebrate the 1992 Olympic Games. Ride through the Parc de la Ciutadella, the oldest and most popular park in Barcelona, designed by architect Josep Fontserè, one of Gaudí's teachers. Then, discover the Eixample district, one of the most iconic neighborhoods of the city. Visit Passeig de Gràcia, the city’s famous boulevard, where you will see the façades of Gaudí's unique buildings such as Casa Batlló and Casa Milà, also known as La Pedrera. Later, make your way to the world-famous Sagrada Família, and learn more about the cathedral's architecture and history as you glide around its exterior. Continue along Passeig Lluis Companys where you can admire the elegant Arc de Triumf of Barcelona before finishing your tour back in the Gothic Quarter.
IncludesSegway PTi2 Helmet Professional guide Insurance Luggage storage Entrance tickets Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This tour is not suitable for those heavier than 265 pounds
- There is a maximum number of 6 people per guide, bigger groups will be provided with an additional guide at no extra cost
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now