Barcelona: Gaudí's Bellesguard Tower with Optional Tour5 Reviews
Choose from a priority access entrance ticket or upgrade to a 1-hour guided tour and discover the Bellesguard Tower, the latest Gaudí creation to be opened to the public.
- Enjoy priority access and and explore an original Gaudí masterpiece
- Learn about the history of the old Bellesguard castle and walk through its scenic gardens
- Marvel at the masterful juxtaposition of Gothic and Modernist styles
- Upgrade your experience with a 1-hour tour with a live guide
DescriptionExplore the last treasure of Antoni Gaudí to be recently opened to the public. Inspired by the medieval castle of Martin I, the last king of Barcelona, Gaudí combined Modernist and Gothic conventions, resurrecting the remains of the medieval palace which can still be seen in the garden. The monument offers bother an audio guide tour for those on a stricter budget, and a guided tour with a live professional for those interested in something more comprehensive. Bellesguard's history bears a close relationship to Catalonia's, with the many historical events that happened on the grounds motivating Gaudí to erect one of his most personal, symbolic, and fascinating monuments. As with the Colonia Güell, the architect implemented original design solutions that he would later develop in the construction of his renowned Sagrada Familia.
IncludesEntrance ticket 1-hour guided tour (if option selected)
- This tour is not recommended for those with severe disabilities.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now